Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Final Journal Update

So this year we do journals everyday for the first couple of minutes of class to practice writing skills. They range from questions about life situations or short fictional story write ups. I've been very consistent with these up until this semester when I started doing them on sheets of paper instead of a notebook and placing them in the bin every week. I know it looks like I haven't done any work but you can take my word that they have been done but can't be found. If you look back at all the work done throughout the year, I've gotten my work done, on time, with quality. Sorry for the inconvenience of all the missing journals but I know for a fact that I got them done because there's no way I just sat in class not doing anything all semester because my work can show I'm not that kind of student.

No comments:

Post a Comment