Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on Week 1

Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class?
Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?

- Nothing should really affect me in this class other than maybe sports but it wont be a big deal.





Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening?

- I would have to say that out of all my years of learning, last year in this class. It was the first time I'd ever heard of using the internet as my tool for education. Using it brought out a more creative side of me that I have seen. I could tell that what I was learning in this class was helping because it transferred over to my other classes and helped me succeed in them.





What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

- I'm just excited to be continuing this class again. I'm looking to learn how to put my writing skills to better use for myself and see where it can get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment